Yippee..mommy...family day out for us soon?
Family Day is important for my children because:
- Being a full-time working parents cum full-time parents, we hardly have time to bring them out for fun.
- Family Day is always associated with "fun", "activities", "gathering", "outdoor/out of house (hehe)" which is HEALTHY for both children and burn-out parents alike.
- We(both parents and kids) have never participated in any Family Day Out
- We(both parents and kids) get to socialise and get to know(mingle) our peers
- It is holiday time and BEST time to join a Family Day!
We hope and thank Nuffnang and Friso for organising such events for parenting bloggers! Cheerios!