And to test it fully according to my laundry needs, I immediately tested it with my usual full load instead of with only a few pieces of clothing.
Results are really amazing!
1. There aren't any left-over washing powder smell
2. No scented softener smell yet smelled really fresh and clean
3. When I overslept and forgot to collect the laundry out immediately to dry, there isn't any stinky odor which I often had when I wash with the normal washing powder and again forgot to remove and transfer to laundry basket immediately (and left it for like more than 3 hrs)
4. Mathematics calculation tells me that laundry ball worth paying for!
Usual expenditure on cost of purchasing:
Softener = MYR9.60
Washing powder/detergent = MYR23
One month expenditure = MYR 32.60
Laundry Ball cost = MYR198
· last for 1000 wash, average 1 wash a day - approximately 3 years
· If use detergent+Softener, 3 yrs cost= MYR32.60X36= MYR1173.60
· Total $ saved = MYR975.60 (WOW!!)
I must say I have not been using my usual washing liquid or powder ever since I got the laundry ball!
Love it to bits. Even DH responded well to it and suggested to his colleague.
One thing I have not tried yet is use it on my heavier washing, i.e. bedsheets , curtains, cushion covers. And I have not try out the stain remove that comes with it!
But I must, I am totally won over by it now!
Not only it is environmentally-friendly but cost effective as well.
I used to be very skeptical about it (like some of you who might be reading it now) 3 years ago, but now I will not hesitate to get it!
So if you all (who are reading this) and are tempted to buy, I just saw some good deals for cloth-diapering mommies!!!
At Sin Dee Nice Cloth Diaper shop (http://www.niceclothdiaper.com/eco-laundry-system/eco-laundry-ball.php) , they are having promotion for Eco Laundry Ball!!
Eco Laundry Ball 环保神奇魔力洗衣球 FREE 3 sets NCD Minky Diapers!
That looks like a Great deal for me!! Need to check with DH if we should grab one more set as backup-stock, well since my sets can last me for another 2-3 years(haha)…..have to get DH nod if I am going get one more set for future (year 2013!!) use? :P
Anyway, do grab it folks and try it for yourself!
For more details on the direction on usage and its benefits, just go to any sites or type eco laundry ball! Or simply go to MieVee's page here or the co. who sponsored the eco laundry ball(prize I won) here.
Happy being an eco-friendly-citizen of our Earth/Planet!