Monday, December 17, 2007

Imitating the HG mom

Yesterday after witnessing my frequent vomiting acts for sometime, my 1 yr plus dotter..finally doing some acts herself.

She imitate the way i spit(or vomit..since she has nothing to vomit..she just spit her saliva all over the living room), patting her chest and covering her mouth. At that point of time , I felt a bit guilty...shouldn't have let her see how i vomited. Her dad is definitely not amused! He was furious for the mess the little girl did on the stools and floor and give her a slap.

This is just one of the episode i witness my husband losing his patience with our daughter when he finds no other ways to vent his pent-up frustration i guess...

Ever since having severe vomiting, most of the housework falls on him. Not to mention his increased workload in the office.

I can feel his stress....but there's nothing much I can do to help not that I am not willing to....

Felt kinda helpless at times...

I hope this will end soon.....my HG will soon end...pray hard for me...

No comments: