Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Anyone hit by travelling bug? Me!!!

Hearing the crowds at MATTA Fair recently...can't help but hoping this is a good indication that our economy is still good…..; ) at least good enough for folks like us to travel...budget travel, short trip...whatever it is! It is definitely good to travel with……… good planning!

Recently I come upon a useful site for travel bug-bitten folk like me – 



I am smitten by this site - CompareHotel.com.my because I find it easy to navigate, fast (very important for busy moms like us!), comprehensive (with a huge list of hotels) and informative (with reviews, price, various query selection (e.g.: search by Price, Location, Ratings, Hotel Feature etc) which we can quickly opt to select and zoom to our required hotel budget and criteria we need.


Easy to navigate. Just click Compare after making your date and location option.


This is a very useful and good site not to be missed for travelers and travel fanatics like me! So what are you waiting for? Fly to CompareHotel.com.my now and check it out yourself!

No comments: