Thursday, November 6, 2008

High School Musical

I been following the news of High School Musical since the first edition while all the kids in the movie is still young...and now the third edition..the Senior Year.........so fast!!

So far I have only been following the news but have yet to see the movie..with being pregnant with KY till now my second son is 4 months old now...haha..am I the big kid who eager to see it or what!

Now is the time my daughter who is now 2 years and 3 months old starting to understand movies and even can sing along with the hymn...it would be lovely to win the CD for her (and myself..smiling sheepishly :P..ahem) to enjoy it together over and over again in our daily car ride!

Soon, you shall hear us singing along in the busy traffic of KL...haha...cheers to AMBP for the CD giveaway contest!

The answer this question: What's the name of the character played by Zac Efron in the High School Musical movie/TV series is Troy Bolton






No comments: