Friday, March 6, 2009

International Women's Day

International Women's Day

March 08, 2009

 This day is a day to be grateful of women from the past, present and future which fights for a better rights, opportunities and social awareness s of the struggles of women.

I am especially grateful myself when we think of being a Malaysian women in this era, in Malaysia..at least we get equal(or near equal) opportunities in almost all areas. 

When I came across an article which says that in a certain country(I cannot locate the article now...so apologise that I couldn't specify the exact country) which the legistration is yet to allow woman to drive on the road! Can't imagine there's still such legistration at this time that forbids woman to drive. I hope more equality and of course with equal sense of responsibility, gratitude and commitment we should have being granted the equal rights. 

So today Women folks, let us be thankful for what is being granted and at the same time continue to show what we are made of while praying that more women will be able to enjoy a better opportunity and life ! Celebrate and give a pat to ourselves! Cheers!

No comments: