Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Exercise Regime

Previously a mom said to me ..oh my tummy…(pointing to bulging tummy) and said she hardly got time to exercise…

Does this sounds very familiar to you? How many moms still continue with their exercise regime?

For me (who used to job 30mins daily if not thrice a week), honestly I have yet to return to my jogging regime..partly due to the fact that I have moved to a place whereby road running is not deem safe ..neither is there any safe jogging park at near vicinity.

But no excuses, I should be hitting the gym instead since the facility is there at my place…in fact KY been there more than I do when my dad is here taking care of her….she would run on the treadmill every morning at the speed of 4-5…woot…

So, perhaps it’ll be good that I bring her along so both of us get to sweat it out….while my DH take care the younger one and not two at the same time while I jog..yep..that is part of the reason why I don’t get to jog that regularly anymore…since erm I can’t really bring the stroller with two kids into the gym can I?

Hmm..enough said…I missed my jogging at the park or road out in the nature at better time…better secured environment and nicer weather…

What kinda exercise regime do you do as a mom/dad? Care to share?

I think exercise is still important despite the fact that breastfeeding helps me to back in shape pretty fast…by now I can wear those tight shirts and jeans.

So gym, here I come…

 

2 comments:

Yannie said...

I stay in shape by doing yogo and aerobics. I can only go to the fitness center when hubby is around to take care of my two girls in the evening.

alohamolly said...

ah..yoga...it feels really great after each yoga session, the whole body and muscles are being flex n stretch! No wonder u looked fit Yan