Saturday, May 2, 2009

Good news….love hearing good news..

Recently, I just got to know another buddy of mine got pregnant with her second child….oh…good news allrite!  We have shared the same period of pregnant-hood(if there’s such a word) during our first child. And when I suddenly (not within my schedule…i.e. at least 6 months earlier than expected…I conceived my second one) had my second one, she happened to shared with me that she’s also trying or getting ready to conceived again….

 

The companion of another pregnant mom throughout your pregnancy can be such a source of happiness and great support! And how we often shared tips, joys, sorrow and ups & down before, during and after we have our babies….

 

And now finally her wish has comes true and the second child is on the way…and I AM SO HAPPY FOR HER!

 

What a good news to me amidst all the bad news that is happening all around us…daily…check or listen to the news daily…and you would get what I meant.

 

I think TV and radio programme should have a session which concentrate reporting on just good news or funny anecdotes…life is just so short to focus most of our time on reporting, hearing bad news..isn’t it?

 

Good news…good news… more to come …I love good news! So folks….ny

 

Cheers!

 

 

No comments: