Wednesday, May 27, 2009

My blog was Reviewed...

Sometime back I have submitted my blog to be reviewed by mombloggersplanet.com and they have made a review on my blog. Check out their review here.

The reason why I pluck up my courage and submitted my blog to be reviewed despite knowing how empty, simple and "novice" my blog is ....is because I had wanted to redesign my blog and what is better if I can redesigned it after getting feedback from not only myself but from more people especially from pro panelists...haha...and of course by many pro bloggers out there...
 

So, stay tune for my little upgrades and redesign on my blog soon...when it happened...I hope you won't think that you have arrived at wrong site(which I doubt you willl..since I doubt it would be any massive redesign being time-constraint I am :P )

Meanwhile, I welcome feedbacks and comments from all folks...negative + positive....

Thanks folks for dropping by my blog...you made me feel *delighted*...

Cheers to all folks!

No comments: