Thursday, June 25, 2009

Long or short?

Lately I am contemplating of cutting KY and my own hair. KY refused to cut her hair short as she starting to like to doll herself up or be princess-like.

For me, I am VERY much happy to cut my hair short (yet again..my DH would say as somehow DH always prefer me in my long hair).

There are many good reasons for me to keep my hair short.
1. I am always running out of time to wash and not to mentioned dry my hair.
2. Keeping a short hair is hassle free, low-maintenance, less time-consuming to maintain(lazy ppl like me :P)
3. Isn't it more environmental-friendly, use less water and less shampoo (hehe).
4. Head feel lighter(not helmet-like)
5. Feel cooler (especially when weather is so hot now)

I guess the list can go on...and on..just simply because I guess I just prefer to be in short hair for less maintenance and less time-comsumption....simply put I am lazy to maintain a long hair.

Haih...I am lazier than KY then? :P

Perhaps this time I ought to keep a long hair after all..for a change(3 yrs having short hair now..ever since with kids I noticed)..and check if it's really true what DH said I loooked better with long hair (haha)..

So see how long I can stand leaving my hair uncut for now...keep my finger crossed.

Cheers folks! Thanks for reading my rather trivial post on what the Chinese said..san qien fan nao shi...(hair is being referred as three thousand worries..erm thoughts? alamak..sorry my Chinese vocab really limited...)

No comments: