Sunday, June 21, 2009

Pick me up food


What is your pick-me-up food when you are feeling off-peak? For me, it's fruits..lotsa of it..minimum three types in combination of some olive oils, herbs, some nuts(cashew, pistachios, walnuts, almond etc) and a pinch of salt would make me having the feel-good factor once more!

Yummy, yummy..it's such colorful combination that will sometimes manage to tempt my picky eater, Ms. KY to take more fruits(hehe).

So what food picks u up? Wanna share?

Other food(for me) includes:

1) Ice-cream(yum, yum)

2) dark bitter chocolate

3) Cold Lychee, nata-d-coco and pineapple cocktail(yummy..had lotsa this during my last trimester, cos it's really hot then)


What about you?


Cheers!

1 comment:

Hanz Jamaludin said...

My pick-up food would definitely CHOCOLATE! lotsa of them! LOL