Friday, June 26, 2009

What to buy for second or next baby..

As I was compiling this list for a friend who asked me on what I bought for my second child, I thought why not I put it up on my blog to share with other mommies friends..

Hope you find this list useful:
  1. New nursing bras
  2. New nursing wear (for festive and special occasion use) - old ones bit worn out
  3. New EBM storage bottles - I bought momslittleones
  4. New BPA free milk bottles( I bought MAM bottles) - big and small- double set for babysitter's site
  5. Backup bottles teats - buy later stage type cos my first baby prefer fast flow I guess due to letdown reflex they kinda used to fast flow
  6. A tent(for KY to spend her time when mommy is busy)
  7. A new shoes for KY (being a big sister's present)
  8. Pureen Cleaning Liquid for milk bottles and baby food
  9. NappiKleen - got few bottles during sales at around RM17 per bottle @ Tesco
  10. Hankerchief - soft type for babies
  11. Disposable Newborn diapers (just hospital time use...just small pack cos baby outgrown it very fast plus you don't need a lot if you are cloth-diapering)
  12. Bought a few new rompers for baby(just so that he got something new to wear instead of all pass-me-down, just to make me feel better haha)
  13. New bolster set for baby as KY is still clinging strongly to hers
  14. Nappy rash cream - I switched to using Bepanthen for my second one..seems better
  15. Spare Isomil(milk powder) small can just in case(my breastmilk supply often arrives late...even if second baby doesn't need it later can give KY)
  16. New towels
  17. New baby bath - for first one or two week the confinement bath baby with herbs then later on with Buds Baby
I think that is about all...the rest mostly can recycle what the first child used ;)

How about you folks? What item you found you need to get for your second, third or fourth babies?

Cheers!

No comments: