Friday, September 4, 2009

Thought and Sight of the day..

Once, during my lunchdate with DH, while driving back to office and waiting at the longest traffic lights ever..saw this herd or what should I used to describe a troupe of hen, cock and their small offspring..walking alongside the busy road looking for food....what a sight!

I should have taken the picture of them...BUT...the lights are turning green anytime...so well...just enjoy and saving the sight in my memory...

What makes me so "amazed" and "mesmerized" by them...maybe is the family closeness feeling I got from them..reminds me of my own family....oh ....

F A M I L Y as they says stand for Father, And, Mother, I Love You!

Treasure our family members and the close kin while they are still with us ;) And those moments we spent together can never be rewind or re-experienced ;) That's what I feel...Think of those childhood days we spent with our close ones..how many are still around and does the feelings still intact? ...Ponder of the day...

Cheers!

No comments: