Thursday, November 26, 2009

Children's Room Makeover on TV by Aussino

Hi folks,

Are you Aussino Linen Lover Member(LLM)? Do you want to have your children's room makeover for free?

I personally loved linens from Aussino. My wedding bedroom linen set was bought from Aussino last time..a romantic pink and purple color which then got "rejected" by my mil as to older folks, pink is meant for ehem..you know mistress or second or subsequent wives. So it is not considered auspicious color to be used for wedding couple bedroom linen set...

But we still use it now..hehe...daily use is ok for us...so long not being display during our wedding then. The linen is soft and comfy.

Now, if I have a proper bedroom for my children, I would love to have a makeover for them...with princess theme for KY and cars/football theme for Shone..haha..but right now..both of them is occupying a queen size bed placed on a mat on the floor for safety reason...(you know what I mean don't you...kids roll from their bed and turn 360 degree when they sleep...haha)




So folks, if you fulfil their requirements, why not give it a try!

Cheers!

No comments: