Thursday, November 19, 2009

How Do You Organize Your Bag?

Hi folks,

Do you have a lot of things in your bags? And how do you organized them?

I think having a bag organiser would be GREAT especially when we mommies needs to "Transform" and "Change" our bags so often.

From office bags to diaper bag and then during weekends, it'll be the travel bag.

The items below are some of the MUST HAVE items in all the bags that I bring along for any trips:
  1. Purse (with Identity Card, Medical Cards of me and kids, Driving License, ATM card, Credit Card, Discount Cards)
  2. Pocket Tissue
  3. Handphone
  4. Lip Balm
  5. Hand Sanitiser
  6. Face Mask
  7. Ointment/Cream for minor bites or headache
  8. Pen
  9. Keys (House key, Office Key, Car key)
  10. Access Card for home
  11. Pen Drive (Yup, being in IT industry, I carry this with me everywhere)
  12. Handy Hand moisturizer/repair lotion (travel size)
  13. Hair Clip(to tidy up a bad hair day or a quick tie up for any function/active event with kids)
  14. Water Bottle (Yup I carry this everywhere..being a BF mom it is even more important to stay hydrated)
  15. Medela Breast Pump- Mini Electric (I carry this with me together with a cooler bag if it is a whole day event like meetings, seminars, etc unless my son is with me)
  16. Sunglasses
  17. Facial blotters(I have a oily and pimple-proned skin, this helps me to absorb the excess oil away)
  18. Lipsticks (I only apply when going for functions or meeting, otherwise, lip balm alone does the job!)

You can see some of this items in the pictures above. Some are not in the pictures(missing in action)..why? Because I often changed bags (depends where I am heading or what event I am attending), and I left out the items in another bag. This is something DH often used to "reminds" me...hoho...not again?

So, I surely appreciate a bag organiser like what Gin&Jacqie having here:

Gin&Jacqie


Aren't they lovely with so many handy compartments in striking red and romantic purple color, then I will never have to left out anything behind and would be superb fast and organised whenever I am on the go...save lotsa time and hassle with item like this, don't you agree? Not to mentioned looking good with such nice bag..hehe..


Now, I would love to win one of this bag from the How Do You Organize Your Bag Contest by MomBloggersPlanet and Gin&Jacqie.

Do you like to win one too? Check out
MomBloggersPlanet now for more information! Contest starts from 17th November to 17th December 2009!

Cheers!

No comments: