Monday, November 30, 2009

Project 500


Recently I got selected as one of the Beta tester for Project 500(they are searching for
Malaysia's top 500 social media users). I forgot how I got selected for it. But I am someone who are always keen to try out new stuff(IT or related to health, women and family provided is SAFE, LEGAL and TRUSTWORTHY).

Plus, I think their objective is to combine several social media platform in a single one(single sign on). I am ALL for it...provided the security is TIGHT! As we are sort of like revealing our personal details and login to it.

Anyway here's a peak into what it Project 500 is(brief Intro):

Here are the emails I received:
1st e-mail:
You've made it as one of Malaysia's top 500 social media users!

As a member of Project 500, we'd like to invite you to our exclusive briefing event where we'll spill all our secrets and unveil what Project 500 is really about.

Hosted by a secret celebrity, we're even throwing in a free private screening of New Moon after!
Date: 29th November 2009, Sunday
Venue: Cathay Cineplex Damansara, e@curve, KL
(I did not managed to attend the event as KY and Shone is down with cough and flu, but I get to test out the platform today)

Another Email:


Congratulations on being one of the exclusive 500 BETA testers. We hope you have a great time trying and using our solution.
--------------------------
User Experience
So far, after testing few rounds today, I find that the page seems to load rather slowly, after I added several gadgets like youtube, FB and etc on my dashboard.

Still have not fully-tested it so cannot comment much.

Stay tuned for more feedback on it!

Cheers!


No comments: