Saturday, December 26, 2009

2009 is coming to an end....

(Picture taken with my Iphone with an enhanced 5Megapixel camera....
sorry for the left dark un-cropped wall :P in a hurry to snap the lovely sunset at my balcony!)

And 2010 is fast approaching...

What have I achieved for 2009?
What is the highlights for 2009 in my life?
What are the regrets(if any) or setbacks I faced which can be a life lessons to me?

..
...
.....

What is my dream and aspiration for 2010?
These are the questions I have been having in my mind whenever I am wide-awake during the wee hours in the early morning....

What is your dream and aspirations for the coming year?
Would you like to share?

I will share it in another post once it is concrete and ready :P

Meanwhile, thanks for being "there" for all my offline buddies and cyber buddies..

You have left a mark in my life in 2009! Thanks!

Cheers!

No comments: