Monday, December 14, 2009

Appointed as MombloggersPlanet.com(MBP) Contributor


Now folks, during this time of Hand Foot Mouth (HFM) crazy rushing and nurturing hours, i receive a good news that I have been chosen as MombloggersPlanet(MBP) Contributor, which means I get to post at MBP's column. Yey!!! Felt blessed and honoured!

Now, check out other contributors selected here: http://www.mombloggersplanet.com/2334/announcing-mbp-contributors/
Note: If you have not heard about MombloggersPlanet.com, this is a fabulous
networking platform created especially for Malaysian moms. And, it’s also open for anyone who understand English and Malay language.

So, if you’re from Singapore, Indonesia, Brunei, Thailand or any tiny corner of the world, you’re most welcome too at MombloggersPlanet.com!

I am so glad to receive the good news but I can only do more serious writing this week as the kids are finally recovering from HFM even though I have received the good news last week.

So stay tuned folks as I work towards achieving my childhood dream, i.e. working towards my personal interest, namely writing :) I will have at least two posting each month at
MombloggersPlanet.com. What a good way to polish my writing skills!

Cheers!
(Blogging from my Iphone while staying awake awhile to check on the two kids)

4 comments:

CatlinaFly said...

hi there fren :)

alohamolly said...

Hi CatlinaFly,thanks for dropping by my blog :)

Chinneeq said...

so got salary one ah? hahahaha...congrasts to you!

alohamolly said...

No...Chinnee...no salary lol...but just a space to fulfil my love for writing and sharing especially on WAHM and mommyhood!

Cheers!