Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Colour Me Corby



How has my life been thus far?

COLOURFUL!

Life has never been the same with marriage, kids and parenthood!

If I were to describe my life in one colour, it would be ORANGE!!!

Orange - energetic, creative, boisterous


I have always love the color Orange.

It is a vibrant color that brings happiness and energy to me!


My daily tupperware bottle is orange in colour.


My favourite nursing wear piece is in vigor orange!


My favourite reusable bag is this Orange reusable bag from BodyShop!



And most importantly, Orange represents how I would live my life! That is:

Energetic, creative, boisterous!

I love immense myself in the energetic atmosphere, there's nothing like spending a good time with a bunch of energetic friends.(Note: I even had my favourite orange cap there :), yep the odd one with red shirt is me together with my lovely buddies!)


I love having the creative juices flowing through and beautify my life via..
Blogging/Writing.....

Having fun with my kids...........

Creating creative recipes for my family(especially for the kids)............


Coming up with earth-friendly and creative pressies for friends..............


And last but not least, I love being boisterous!!!

To laugh heartily, unreserved, unpretentious and loving every moment!

That is how life should be and how my life is!


What about you?

How do you lead your life?

What color corby is your life?

Pink - flirtatious, fabulous, fashion forward and adventurous

Yellow - fun, playful

Orange - energetic, creative, boisterous

White - chilled, cool, minimal


No matter what color your life is right now! Make sure it is COLOURFUL! and MEANINGFUL...


Live your Life!

Don't just live but be lively!


Cheers!

No comments: