Monday, December 28, 2009

MOBS END OF YEAR CONTEST


Malaysian Online Baby Shops a.k.a. MOBS most awaited contest is HERE!!

The theme is "BEST FAMILY PHOTO" contest.


Wow FAMILY PHOTO? This is a tough one as we hardly take one as 4 of us in a family photo shoot...as one of us(Dh & I) would be taking turn as the cameraman hehe..

But I personally love this shot taken by a photographer mommy, Milin Kassim at the opening of a baby store(Momslittleone) before my son is born. It was taken while I was still in 3rd trimester of my second pregnancy! Look at my bulging tummy hidden behind the handbag haha...don't look like I am pregnant rite :P


My dad is in the picture too as he came over to help me with KY(about 18 months then) when I am about to deliver Shone.


So bloggers friends out there, do you have your BEST family picture to "show off"?

Check out the steps here to enter MOBS END OF YEAR CONTEST!

Here's the SIMPLE steps...
1. Find your BEST FAMILY photo (must include at least one parent and one child, extended families welcome too)
2. Blog about it with the title "MOBS END OF YEAR CONTEST" (other title will be disqualified)
3. Mention about the contest in your blog with links back to this contest page.
4. Add our contest banner on your blog's sidebar/top page
5. Be MOBS follower on blogspot, tweeter and/or Facebook (either one or all)
6. Leave a comment HERE with blog link + email address (no email will be disqualified)

Contest link :
http://malaysianonlinebabyshops.blogspot.com/2009/12/mobs-end-of-year-contest.html

That's it !!! Simple enough?

So hurry .. get that BEST PHOTO out !!

Check out their exciting prizes yourself! Be quick as today is the last day to enter! Sorry to say...because I seems to miss their exciting contest notice...or just too busy with HFM last few weeks and some other things...hope I am still in time!

Wish me luck!

Cheers!

2 comments:

Chinneeq said...

alamak..now only saw this. am i too late to participate?

alohamolly said...

Erm..I think contest ended...

Watch out for my space(lol) for more mommy/baby/family contest yea!

just kidding!

Cheers!