Thursday, December 31, 2009

SOHO Mama's 100th Entry Contest

Hi folks,

Now I like to share one SOHO MAMA which has an online biz, AZ Gift Baskets which has very nice gift basket that makes me green in envy and admire a lot for the very professional and elegant packaging!

Look at this one below named Wholesome Goodness! It's one of the many which caught my eyes...very English-like bread basket..yummy!

Now, in conjunction of SOHO Mama's 100th Blog Entry, she has organised a Contest!

Check out how you can participate in this contest here(or click on the image above):

I stumbled upon SOHO MAMA blog upon chance clicking at the blog button on one of my blogger buddy's page and I am stucked ever since. I simply love reading SOHO MAMA blog because perhaps of common interest on WAHM and like to learn from someone who had taken the plunge to WAHM-hood! Which I loved to but thus far unable to due to lotsa financial commitments...hopefully someday when my family is able to be financially-independant, I might able to take the plunge with less worries and fear!

Now folks, this contest will
starts on 28 Dec 2009 and will end 12noon, 15 Jan 2010. So check it out before it ends!

And check out their lovely prizes too!

Happy contesting!

Cheers!

2 comments:

AJ said...

look interesting..to join or not?

P/s :It will be easier for me to comment if there are no word verification

Great Teacher Onizuka

Unknown said...

Alrighty AlohaMolly!
Your participation has been recorded :)
Thanks for joining..till 15 Jan!