Thursday, December 3, 2009

Terrible Two Stage

Now, as Shone is progressing into 18 months, I can see the signs of terrible twos appearing.

Some of the things that he starts doing now are:
  1. Snatch his sister's toys/book/mommy(in this case me)
  2. Will shout/scream angrily when he is not given access to things that he wanted(in this case at times small tiny object, diaper cream, mozzy repellant spray, etc)
  3. Will swing his head backward(while we try to calm his temper fit and dissolve the quarrels with KY by removing/carrying him) when he is annoyed of not given what he wanted
  4. The list goes on.
Are you having the same tantrum from you child?

Now, recently I saw this ebook package, The Toddler Terrible Twos eBook PLR includes the following:

* Professionally written PLR eBook
* Mini site professionally designed includes sales, download and
affiliates pages
* Sales copy to help you sell your eBook
* eCover and Banner graphics that match the mini site design
* Complete source files include .DOC & .PSD
* Only 100 licenses available


...and it's only $27.00

Are you interested to take a peek or purchase this ebook PLR on Terrible Two? Check out their link here:

http://momplrebooks.com/amember/go.php?r=382&i=l12

Cheers!

2 comments:

Hanz Jamaludin said...

Hi-5 from me! Just endure it..will pass soon..that's what I constanly remind myself..sigh..

alohamolly said...

Thanks Hanz..yup..I would rather they be mischievous than sick! :P

So alwiz remind myself to be grateful for their abundance of energy and cheekiness!

Thx for dropping by!

Cheers!