Monday, January 25, 2010

Catch Alohamolly at TheStar Online Food Trail column!

Sometime back I submitted an article to TheStar Food Trail and I was contacted and informed that my article was selected!


And last Friday, I was at TheStar for the Prize-Giving Photo Session. Phew ...excited...haha...


And here are two pictures I snap while waiting for the lovely Advertising personnel at their waiting area full of wifi connection and modern design!





Do check out the article at The Star Food Trail(Metro Central section) this week!
 Short note:

Did I mentioned that writing and journalism is one of my childhood dream and my passion till now! And thanks to blogging...it opens up another avenue for people like us who loves to write yet do not possess any formal certification to start a writing career so to speak!


Dare to Go for Your Dreams folks!


Never Give Up!


Cheers!

7 comments:

transformed housewife said...

Congratulations Molly!

Anonymous said...

congratz!!

Unknown said...

congrate, u just like my hubby. loves to write but do not have proper medium to show the skill.

so now he is using my blog to share his parenthood journey.

AJ said...

wah,congratz...u deserve it...

alohamolly said...

Thks everyone for your wishes and comment!

Cheers!

Chinneeq said...

wah....u must be flying up sky high! congrats, molly :)

peah @ peps said...

Hi Molly...I love writing as well..

I used to send articles to the Borneo Express and Daily Express, Sabah..when I was 16 and 17...

You are so right...never let anyone kills your dreams...