Thursday, February 25, 2010

Breastfeeding Campaign- Session with Wardina @ Ampang


Wow..Folks..
 
Check this out if you are interested to meet Wardina in person and at the same time learn more about breastfeeding!
 
Cheers!
----------------------------------------

Breastfeeding campaign on this Saturday, details as below:

Date: 27 Feb, Saturday
Time: 8am to 3pm
Venue: Anjung Bestari AU3, No.1, Jalan 13/56, Ampang Hulu Kelang

There will be a few talks/demos and dialog sessions with Wardina Safiyyah and Mirwana.

Fabulous Mom and a few others will be setting up a booth there too.  All items will be at 15% off. :-)

For more details, visit their Facebook page at:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Fabulous-Mom/242981388123

3 comments:

Unknown said...

maybe im going. is there any map that can help me directing me to the location

Fairus Basir from The Juggling Queen said...

hey,

my 1st time dropping by. I llllooovvveeee ur articles! hope to meet ya at my place. be sure to drop by.

nice meeting ya!

alohamolly said...

hi Kambing Bujang

I believe you can check out Google Map, from what I understand it is near Hotel Flamingo(before Zoo Negara) if you go from MRR2 ;)

Hope you can find the place...me peminat Wardina...but Sat got appointment with fren from UK oredi...

Enjoy ya!

Cheers!