Thursday, February 4, 2010

iPad vs. Kindle

Hi folks!
An avid reader since young whereby I used to go to bookshops every end/early of the month after I got my salary and spending a lot on getting books.
However, this began to changed when I was introduced to ebooks.
Now, with the launching of the Apple latest gadgets, iPad...it reminds me of the Kindle ebook reader by Amazon which I came across from reading Timothy(Nuffnang co-founder)'s blog.
Picture from Google Image
Anyone out there have tried iPad? How do you find it?
Picture from Google Image
I wonder if our future generation will no longer need to lunge their heavy textbooks around to school in future. Perhaps they will just carry one of these cool ebook reader to school...how nice! Best way to stop making our school-children bringing heavier than their size school bags!
I personally feel that this is a good tool to invest especially for those who love to read and always on the go.
Anyone of you who have tried the products, please do share with me about your experience!
For those who like to check out more about iPad, you may like to read this article in TheStar Online here.
Cheers!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i read reviews, kindle is better for your eyes(much better than reading from book/paper) & battery efficient too. iPad, too new & no1 can tell the cons yet. maybe we should let a few ppl "suffer" 1st, then we give our opinions. LOL..