Monday, March 1, 2010

Cloudy day which I will Get Thru and Get Over somehow

March 1st, 2010- Today is supposed be the day I report "back" to work to my old firm (my first job), had I not let go this job offer due to some family and personal reason.

I had a very good relationship with my old superior and colleagues. However, I felt this time, I let them down.

It's a very big mistake on my part.

Sometimes in life, there are just so many choices and hard decision we have to make. Each decision made would change the direction of our future.

May all of us be Guided in each and every decision made in life.

Live with no regrets! May each and every of my decision made with conscience and courage!

 

Cheers to me and all!

2 comments:

Chinneeq said...

still life goes on and there is no one to blame for anything that happen. they will understand.

alohamolly said...

THx chinnee!