Saturday, March 27, 2010

Received and Dedicating Beautiful Blogger Award to....

Hi folks,

 
I just received the Beautiful Blogger Award from a blogger buddy, Kak Nura.
 
This is my second(or third considering the first award consist of two awards :P ) blogging award from a blogger friend :) Grateful...


According to her, in order to accept the award, there are 3 rules to be adhered:

  1. Thank and link the person that gave you the award.
   So, thanks Kak Nura for for award!
 
2. Pass this award to 15 other bloggers you've recently discovered and think are fantastic:
 
 
   Okay, I want to pass this award to Merryn, MieVee, Sasha, Sandra, Chinnee, Sumijelly,Adline, Munirah, Zaid,Ai Lian, Suzette, Mama-Miya,Penny,Jojo, Daphne
    3. Contact them and tell them that they've won the award.

Yup, gotta do that tonite or tomorrow ;)

   4. State 7 things about yourself:
 
  • I love travelling, reading and blog-hopping
  • My fav. food is spaghetti and soup(all types)
  • My specialty dish for any parties, big bowl/plate of salad, fried spaghetti with black olives, tong sui(sweet desserts) and bruschetta (all vegetarian version)
  • Love jogging and used to represent school in 1500m event, ran in 5km event and hope to run in marathon someday!
  • Might be understood as being "snobbish" or "arrogant" since young too(like Kak Nura), 'cos I am so shy that sometimes I prefer to bury in books rather than mixing with the crowd :P
  • I am hitting 30 this year (o..o...disclosing my age :P)
  • I love languages,art and culture, have learnt German at Goethe institute and always dreaming to live in a foreign land to immersed in a new culture and way of life...(that's why I love reading bloggers staying at different parts of the world, jotting down their dailt life and the country they live in...so it makes me feel that I am in that land :D)
 All right, that's all. Now I have to inform those who've been tagged here.
 
Thanks for dropping by a Beautiful Blogger site (haha...just kidding)
 
Cheers!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

hai! thanks!!!!

Merryn said...

oooooooooo.. I'm in the list! Thank you thank you thank you! love you.. muaks :D

Anonymous said...

hi thanx a bunch.

Unknown said...

Thank you for the award. Wow, you long distance runner eh? So many interesting things about you.

Sasha Tan said...

;) Thanks babe!

Adline Writes said...

Auw! Thanks hun!! My first award! :)

Suzette said...

Wow! Thanks for the reward. :)