Monday, April 12, 2010

Updates for absense and latest blog setting


Hi folks,
 
Lately I have not been able to blog-hop as much as I love to and could to due to new schedule and stuff.
 
So, from time to time..I blog from my phone while joining the kids for their games and reading(as it is almost
impossible to on my laptop without the two kids fighting over it..
 
And somehow, not sure why the text I typed along with the images at times got "disappeared" when I auto-publish from my
mobile. So very sorry for certain post(like Y'day ones) which is like "half-hanging" or having "disappearing text" haha..
 
And lately, I have on the comment moderation after seeing some readers/people/commenter post up ingenuine or
not so "proper" links aka X-rated in their comment. I consider this as a serious action as I do not want my reader to be
led to an improper/virus-infected site. So, pls. bear with me if I publish your comment later than usual.
 
But one thing for sure, for genuine reader/commentator, you would not mind your comment to be published late as you are genuinely commenting on my blog not for any other reason other than sharing and caring..so timing here is not an issue(at least if I were the commentator so to speak)
 
So, yes, thanks all of you for dropping by my blog frequently and one thing for sure I have been keeping up your blog updates as well during the night and while waiting for hubby at work or etc(via my trusty iphone, just that to comment seems to take up more bandwidth and time...so I normally do that during the weekend via the laptop or when the kids are asleep and I can't sleep without blog-hopping ...wahaha..addicted :P)
 
Okay, that's all for my updates...(btw, i am not camping literally y'day but in a fun mode yep..camping at home with my two kids as hubby is away for one whole day!) and thus I am "away from my pc" for the whole day too...
 
Cheers!

No comments: