Tuesday, May 4, 2010

What Motherhood means to me?

hi folks,
 
After becoming a mom, all women experiences changes whether in their physical body, mental strength, perception about life as well as their ability to cope with motherhood.
 
Motherhood means a lot to me and changed a great deal in me. I noticed the following in me after becoming a mother which signifies what motherhood means to me:
  1. Family becomes my No. 1 priority in every decision I made.
  2. I realised the importance of role model we potray to our kids.
  3. I empathise and champion more of the courses for the younger generation.
  4. I started to appreciate the sacrifices my parents made for me.
  5. I am no longer alone and my kids are my greatest companion for a lifetime.
I think the significance of motherhood in my life has a long list..but the above are what I find straight from my heart.
 
What about you? What does motherhood means to you?
 
Now, in conjunction of Mother's day, http://lilhyppo.blogspot.com/ has organised her first blog contest and the title of the blog entry for this contest is, "What Motherhood means to me?". Should you feel like sharing yours, do hop over to her blog and make your entry!
 
Cheers to motherhood!

3 comments:

~LiLHypPo's mUMmy~ said...

Thank you for the participation!! Good luck!! :)

Merryn said...

oh yes.. we are no longer alone :)

MieVee @ MummysReviews.com said...

For my boy, I learnt to cook. Then I realized why almost ALL mums can cook but not all wives. :)