Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Happy Birth-day...

Hi folks,

To those who are celebrating their birthday today….Happy Birthday to u all and also to me J

Today marks my 30th birthday….which I hope brings more cheers, laughter and good health to perform my responsibilities and "mission" in life.

I often marveled and wonder how it would be being in the thirties.

I love the air of confidence, financial security and the wisdom that women in thirties seem to possess. I know these do not come with the mere blow of 3 candles on the cake..it takes life experiences and choices they made.

I hope I shall also experience and make the right choices in life at 30, fully taking part in the adventures given.

Let us be "Reborn" each day, cherish and celebrate each day of our life.

Live as if it is the last day or if not..imagine 2012 prediction might actually comes true. Set our priorities right for the importance "balls" in our life! Live the life you would be "proud" to have..Be "SPECTACULAR" (in Godly nature's way)..
Celebrate your new self with new vision and strength to make a better and fruitful day each day..

Cheers to all!

 

2 comments:

cre8tone said...

happy birthday!

Anonymous said...

happy birthday!!