Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Birthday my Dear Boy..

 Today marks the 2th Birthday for my boy, Shone.
May he grows healthily(away from flu bugs), happy and blessed.


Love u..from mom, dad and jie jie KY...muaahhhss..






Serious pose..hehe

We had a Joint celebration for him last Sat at Ahimsa, Endah Parade; together with other family members to celebrate 7 occasions..I call it 7 in 1 celeb :D

3 X Fathers' Day + My BD + My Dad BD + Shone BD + My brother Graduated + welcoming 2 soon to be new members in our Family :D

 Wait till I grab some pictures from my siblings :D

 Cheers!

2 comments:

Chinneeq said...

we also celebrate korkor and didi's birthday today too(actual is end month). Happy birthday to your boy over there too!

CathJ said...

wow... 1 shot celebrations... ^_^

Happy Bday to all.. ^_^