Tuesday, June 8, 2010

I LOVE U Contest by Little Kids Photography & Little Mama’s LOVE Baby Boutique

Hi folks!
 
One of my favourite WAHM guru/mama has taken a BIG STEP in realising her WAHM dream!!
 
Kak Ros from LittleMamaDiary, (who is also the blog owner of a big community at  Mom Bloggers Planet) as she is fondly called by us(mommy bloggers/WAHM wannabes which includes daddys..or guys) has set up two new ventures:
 
 
 And to commerate this event, she has organised a contest called:
 
 

 
 

One of the MUST do steps for this contest are:
 
1. Name one of the photography package by Little Kids Photography

One of the particularly package that I found in Little Kids Photography is the HAPPY MOMENTS -New Arrival Package which I think is one that I really feel is nice and meaningful as it captures the first moment of love with our child.

Hint: To get to know the packages, go to this site.

2. Name one of the item on sale at Little Mama's LOVE Baby Boutique
Ah, This is not too difficult as I have been browsing and eyeing for some items ever since Kak Ros launches her site :P. One of the item on sale which caught my eyes is Little Kids Apron as I have been trying to get Shone one kids' apron so that he doesn't fight with his sister :P over the PHD apron I received previously.
 
Little Kids Apron

3. What's interesting about Little Kids Photography and Little Mama's LOVE?"

Little Kids Photography and Little Mama's LOVE are interesting as it is a labour of love from a mom and it is of good quality as well! And I believe we should all support the labour of love from mom to their kids! Furthermore, it is awesomely good!

 So guys, if you all like to join this contest as well, head over to LittleMamaDiary site now and check out the yummy prizes offered!

 

By the way, I am vying to get the early bird prizes :P hehe..plus I love to support the labor of love from a WAHM enthusiast!

 

Cheers!

 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

Ros Ibrahim said...

congrats' u're satu burung yg terbang awal *early birdie.. hadiah kena tunggu i made with love dulu lah...give me 2 weeks orait ;)

Ros Ibrahim said...

dear, there is a new requirement for the contest.
appreciate if you can also put the contest banner and link on your sidebar.
thank so so much for particpating.. love u!