Friday, June 25, 2010

Mom punishes daughter by parading her naked in public

Hi folks,
 
This is so sad..
 
Read how a Mom punishes daughter by parading her naked in public http://www.dailychilli.com/news/4580-mom-punishes-girl-to-parade-naked-on-the-streets.
 
I think there really need more parenting support group..these days parents are under too much pressure? Temper go overboard can really spell trouble.
 
I must admit I also can get carried away when I got mad.....but not to that extend of humiliating my child i hope..
 
This article serve as a reminder to us parents...I felt...to really juggle our daily task well, not to be overwhelmed and suffer burn-out cos at the end the one who suffer might be our kids and not us alone...
 
Time to ponder...
 
 
 

1 comment:

cre8tone said...

Oh! This is terrible... What kind of punishment is this... sigh~