Thursday, July 8, 2010

Spain won over Germany in World Cup Semis!!!

Hi folks!
 
Wilkommen! Guten tag :)
 
I used to have German language courses at Goethe Institute last time and naturally I have a connection and better feeling over German.
 
However, I am not a strong football fans....I don't stay overnight to watch the goals, penalties and excitement.....
 
I only witness how strong the Football fever is when my fren told me he has taken leave over the days(or wee hours) when semis and final would be on!! And some even flew to Africa to watch it! Woo..ho...that's a hardcore fan allrite!
 
Do you watch the Worldcup with ur kids or hubby?
 
Are you a football fan?
 
Now, for those who supports Spanish team (same as the special Octopus which has predicted the Spanish would won the game!), Congrats...bet you all are jumping in joy...but if you are still working today...take heart to drive safely..drink your coffee if permitted and stay alert on the road!
 
Waka-Waka...Eh..Eh....(translated into Hokkien...sounds like "My leg, my leg..short short"...haha...a remarked I read in Kennysia.com)
 
Cheers to FootBall!
 

No comments: