Monday, July 19, 2010

What type of Blogs do you Read?

Hi folks!

Howdy….howdy….now I like to just get you to respond to the following questions:

1.       Do you own a blog?

2.       Do you love writing blog?

Answered "No" for both questions above? How about the following question:

1.       Do you read blog(s)?

Can I assume that you answered "Yes" for question above? Why? If not you won't be reading this article here  :D

Now, if you read blog(s), what types of blogs do you read? And when is the time you read?

For me, I love blog hopping (a term used to refer to move from one blog after another to read the entries or to leave comments) from various types of blog. The following are the different types of blog I read almost daily:

1.       Parenting Blog

2.       Cooking/Recipe Blog

3.       Budget and Household Tips Blog

4.       Entertainment/Media Blog

5.       IT Blog

6.       News Blog

7.       Medical/Health Blog

8.       Personal development Blog

9.       Family Relationship Blog

10.   Fashion Blog

And the above does not include Friends' blog which comprises general updates/journals about their daily life which might not be categorized into any genre.

I like to find out what types of blog do you guys read daily and why? I am doing a small study (on my own) on the types of blog people read daily and why would make people diligently reading each type of blog.

So do be generous and leave your comments here J if you got something to share.

 

Cheers!

4 comments:

MieVee @ MummysReviews.com said...

My answere are "Yes" to the 3 questions.
Types of blogs read daily.
Parenting
Reviews
Environment & Vegetarianism
Mummy blogs
Recipes for children
Blog Tips
Photography

Usually read them from 9-10am & 11pm-12am.

SAYS Singapore said...

Like MieVee, it's 3 YESes for me too.

My favourite type of blogs to read are:

- Cloth Diaper Mummy's & reviews
- Natural Parenting
- Blogging
- Recipes & Cooking
- Marketing, Advertising & Product Design

Merryn said...

YES to all. I read blogs from my bloglist meaning I read blogs from ppl I've known (not necessarily have met up). It can be about anything..

ddfirdaus said...

For me so far 1,2,3,5 7,...the rest not much..for news i still rely on newspaper or online news.