Friday, September 3, 2010

Holiday and Getaway


Hi folks,
On Merdeka Day, my family and I had a gathering over at my sister's place to visit her and her new baby girl.
At the same time, it's our annual reunion with a bunch of close friends....friends whom we have known before all of us got married.
It's a fortune to have such friends, where you can talk about everything under the sun, and one which grows old and grow wiser along with you!
Next trip, we'll be heading North, to Penang!
Any nice vegetarian food there? We'll be staying at Tune Hotel...time to check out what's nice over there....
At the same time, we'll be heading there to visit my younger brother actually....a short visiting trip...
If u have some nice places we can go to with kids in Penang, pls. do share with me!
Thanks!
Enjoy a good weekend folks!
Cheers!

No comments: