Ever feeling BURNOUT?
Symptoms of BURNOUT for me:
- Feeling listless
- Got things to do, but no mood to do
- Immuned to the hustle-bustle and rush hour
- No appetite/don't enjoy food
- Keep looking at calendar and trying to check when is the next public holidays
- Feel like hiding away in solitude
Remedies for BURNOUT for me:
- Take leave or day off; if not, take long leave even better..haha so I get to do no.2 below.
- Go travel.
- Do something I always put off; but wanted to do like watching movie, meeting friends, spents hours in bookstores.
- Have a long and nice shower; complete with scrub, mask, etc.
- Go for a nice stroll or long jog.
- Snuggle in bed with a nice bed and nice cup of warm chamomile tea.
- Writing them out like what I am doing now ...in my blog...i call it ..Blog-therapy..hehe..
Have you suffer from BURNOUT before?
What is your "HOME" remedies? Care to share?
Cheers..everyone! And cheers to me...too! Yippee..YEY!!! :D