Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Holiday is here, looking for part-time job?

Hi folks!
 
I used to spend my holidays working part-time to earn some extra cash to spend on items which I didn't want to get my parents to fork out from their wallets.
 
Things like school trip (which normally cost more than MYR50 just for the transport fees alone), a new walkman(yea..back in my time, mp3 player is not in the picture yet), holiday English 1119 tutoring(yep, I was the odd one in my class who do not go for attend tuition classes after school, but just want to check out how it feels to be in a tuition centre as well as to prepare myself for the English 1119 exam for the coming year, I only attended 1 month+ I think before I stopped and went back to self-study), and reference books during college/uni. time (mind you those books aren't cheap!!! Cost at least MYR60++ each).
 
Now holiday coming soon, I bet some of you are also looking for part-time jobs? My bbsitter just asked me about it sometime ago.
 
Today I saw some posting at TheStarJob.com. You may like to check out the part-time jobs available there!
 
Cheers and wish all of you have a fruitful holiday!
 

No comments: