Thursday, December 23, 2010

All I want for Christmas is....

Hi folks!


I wonder if you are busy choosing or thinking what Christmas gift to get for your loved ones like I do?



First in my list is pressie for my children ;)


And top on my list for my kids are decent and comfortable shoes! 


DH & I have been shoes-hunting as much and as many outlets as we can remember. Almost every shopping malls we went, we would check out the shoes section!


Our kids have "fleshy" foot, for KY, for e.g. those princess-like shoes looks real pretty but they are not comfy enough for KY. Each time was like fitting and scouting for Cinderella :P and KY did not fit into those princess glass shoes!!



Same goes for Shone. His first shoe size when he reaches one year old was size 5! A toddler size. I only found a suitable shoes after visiting 3-5 shops. And guess what that shoes only lasted less than 4 months and it can fit his feet anymore!


And now, Christmas is here...so All I want for Christmas (for my kids) would probably be a comfy and practical shoes to wear so that they can accompany mommy for more adventure outdoor(including shopping :D haha)


And, what's more with the crowd at the shopping malls, shopping online is so much more comfy and manageable. And as I browse around, I found this particular site that has range of Baby Shoes  that fits the bill. It has such great varieties of design and some of them looks exactly like what I have worn when I was a kid.






I simply love such shoes because it is very durable and very practical to wear to many different functions. Actually, choosing the right shoes is very important not only to adults but to children too.


Below is a video that illustrate the measure a right fitting shoes.








Wow...Santa is answering to my wishes! Now folks, Have a lovely Christmas time with your family and friends...I am off shoes-hunting and pressie-hunting now...


Cheers!





1 comment:

transformed housewife said...

I'll have my long break(since I started working again in June this year)from 25th Dec. 2010 until 2nd Jan. 2011. Can't wait to spend time at home with my little angels again.