Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Goal Setting 2: Be Consistent

Hi folks!
The year 2010 is reaching the last month for the year. Time really flies...This is the time to reflect and springclean our goals , our house, our mind...etc.
And, as I was doing some springcleaning on my blog, I found this old entry which I wrote but forgot to publish. And fast forward, I have now managed to bring my two kids out not just to the playground but to do some shopping and marketing as well. I did just that during a brief one week+ off days I enjoyed tremendously with my kids while my babysitter is on leave(on her truly deserved vacation!)

So, here it is...a record of my checklist no. 2- Strike off! Yippee!!
-----------------------------------
I have marked off the first checklist of my goal no.2 during CNY. I brought my kids to playground on own (yippee…finally!!). However, it does not ends very well as Kay Yee threw tantrum(refused to leave the playground) and asked to be carried…and my hands are full carrying Shone….luckily DH came to my rescue…..Phew…not easy…I simply have to choose the right time, place and approach. Keep it coming~
Now, after moving on with my goal 1 successfully (one task done at least), I like to move on to my next goal for year 2010- Be Consistent!
One of my closest friend and mentor once commented a stranger whom I befriended commented how she finds me at time mature, at time solemn, at time jovial and at time seems "lost" during one of the activity we did together in an event.
And when I reflected on it ..yes, I have been not very consistent in my emotions, effort, etc. Is this a trait for Gemini? :P haha…

But I sure hope to be:
  • Consistently Good
  • Consistently Jovial and Spirited
  • Consistently Respectful to People around me especially my family
  • Consistently Effective and Efficient at Work
  • Consistently Dependable and Trustworthy as a Person

Complicated huh?
Let's see how and what activities I can accomplish with this mindset…Be Consistent..
Seriously, I feel people can understand you better and able to trust you better when you are consistent. Imagine how hubby would feel when you are cold at one time and hot at another…or to friends when you are jovial at one time and moody and etc at another point of time…or to business clients, you can't promise one thing and then change your goods/service at a switch of thoughts/time…correct?

So yes! Be Consistent in every way I can be! When I said I want to do something…mean it and do it! Make my action consistent with what I pledge to do!
Cheers!


No comments: