Sunday, December 26, 2010

I am Thankful......

Hi folks,

Just like to express my thAnkfulness to the below:

I am Thankful....

For having a roof over my head
For sharing the same roof with 3 of my beloved in my life
For having the company, laughter and 'chores' of taking care my two children (gift from God)
For having a healthy physical body to carry out my mission and living my dreams
For having a clear thoughts to think and act out according to Truth in Life
For having the affinity with people & events who became my Teacher(s) in Life
For still breathing at this moment
For still having the time, chance and clarity of mind to pen down my thankfulness thoughts.....

We are all still here(present in this Universe) for a reason... Have you found your reason to live...a meaningful life? What's the mission and role you've been assigned to play?

Thinking thru' the wee hours quiet morning ....moments of clarity+silence....rare ones... :) .. Thankful for this moment in time....ready for another busy & fulfilling day to come..

Cheers folks! Have a lovely day!

No comments: