Thursday, December 2, 2010

Jipaban – My 2010 Santarina

Hi folks!
December has arrived! And the festive season highlights can be seen or feel everywhere, even online!!
With Christmas fast approaching, we can see so many decoration and promotion about it, even online!



Now, for those who are looking into shopping online for Christmas gift, you may want to check out the new concept Online Store called JIPABAN (new in Malaysia but has been established in Singapore some 6 months ago and on the week it launched it was the top search in Google Singapore!!!)

Now, JIPABAN would be my 2010 Santarina as I browse through the lovely items I love to get for .....ME..yep...now when was the last time we get presents for ourselves, mommies? It's time to reward and pamper ourselves during this festive season by choosing an affordable and special item from JIPABAN!

With Christmas and wedding peak season approaching, this lovely bib necklace - statement making from Soak Republic caught my eye! I have always wanted to own one of these fashion statement that can easily brighten up our simple attire!


And this one with different colours makes it easier to mix and match with different colour outfits! I have added into my Wishlist :D for Christmas! Yippee....

Now, JIPABAN, would you please be my 2010 Santarina and grant my wish pleasesssss......as I have been a good girl this year ..

"You better watch out

You better not cry

Better not pout

I'm telling you why

JIPABAN Santarina is coming to town !"


 

Cheers to all! And have a Merry and Lovely Christmas fun with family and friends!

1 comment: