Monday, January 31, 2011

CNY goals and aspiration

Hi folks!

Howdy! CNY is coming…

As I am going through all the preparation, spring-cleaning and pre-CNY eve meals with my family, lots of thoughts and reflection came through my thoughts.

For the coming year, instead of a long list of goals, I only have 3 below which I hope I can do it daily:
1.       Put myself in the shoes of others. Be mindful of my thoughts, speech and actions.
2.       BE good to myself. Thus, in return, I will know how to be good to others.
3.       Be diligent and have Never Say DIE attitude. In whichever and whatever task I have set my goals/eye in.
    How about you? What do you hope to improve most in the coming year?

    Whatever your goal is/are, I pray we all progress and move forward in the coming year!

    Cheers!

    No comments: