Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Taylor Swift's third album

Hi folks!

Now I must confess most of the time I listen to songs without really knowing who the singer is unless the songs really caught my attention. And recently, there are so many up-and-coming young artist who are very talented. One of them which caught my attention with her songs is Taylor Swift.

Taylor Alison Swift (born December 13, 1989) is a budding American country pop singer-songwriter and actress.

She's coming out with her third album with the title Speak Now.

 
Now, i am a big fan of country songs due to the influence of my dad who used to play all the English country songs when I was young. And I am definitely a fan of Taylor Swift now; for she is such a young talented singer, songwriter and actress. Her songs are definitely sounds so much mature than her age! Definitely someone to watch out for in the music scene!

How about you? Do you have any young music sensation that you are fond of?

Cheers!

No comments: