Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Reunion Dinner and Family Pictures

Hi folks!

CNY eve is one of the most anticipated day for me towards CNY celebration.

Today is the day we gather around with family members and have meal together.

And not to forget to capture the moments.

I had pre-CNY eve reunion dinner with my family last Sun. as my two sisters married to outstation's folks and need to balik kampung early.

This year, for the very first time, we did not cook steamboat but we had it at a nice Vegetarian restaurant, "I-Mushroom Culture" at Bandar Puteri...the food was yummy!


Even my non-vegetarian brother-in-law gives a thumbs-up!

So, folks! Wishing u the very Best and have a happy time together with your clan! Don't forget to snap your family pictures!

Here's my mom & dad with the troupe of grandchildren :) Hope we can take many more such pictures in years to come!


Cheers!

3 comments:

Cynthia said...

Wishing you and your family a Happy and Prosperous New Year! Gong Xi Fa Cai!

Mommy Lyna said...

happy new year dear!

alohamolly said...

Hi Cythia & Mommy Lyna,
Thx for ur wishes, may u hav a nice holiday moments with ur loved ones too.

Cheers! :)