Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Love for Baked produce

Hi folks!

I have always wanted to learn how to bake. Recently my over spoilt and I actually bought a bake-less chocolate powder and am ready to experiment some "bake-less" fun with kids...

How I envy those who can make lovely cupcakes, creampuff and tartlets hehe.....

Now, those cupcakes don't come cheap! It can easily cost MYR2.50 for a simple one.

Now, I saw this great deal at IreneBakeLove:
MAD Deal of the Day: RM25 instead of RM56 for 12 Cupcakes + 10 Cream Puffs + 7 Cheese Tarts from Irenebakelove Online Bakery, Shah Alam. Today, we've got a really MAD deal! 12 cupcakes, 10 cream puffs, 7 cheese tarts for only RM25! You could host a tea party with that. Then again, you really should! Grab this MAD deal today!
 Source: Masterpiece of Aireen of Irenebakelove

Looks like a good deal! Good for a nice tea parties with friends and children...

Check it out if you are having one soon and aren't good at baking like me :P !

Cheers!

No comments: