Saturday, March 26, 2011

When it could have been worst...

Hi folks!

Yesterday I received a message from someone close asking me to check out for best rate of Personal Loan in town for MYR15k. Being one who are not fond of taking loans, paying high interest rate etc, of course I am wary and worried. The first question I asked is of 'cos the intention of getting a loan. When my question receive no answer, I started to worry and all kinds of thoughts and assumption came into my mind. I lost my focus for a seconds and then recollect back...trying to adjust my wild thoughts and out of control worrisome emotions...which would not help the situation.

I just keep calm and cool without taking any action or thinking much further than what the series of thought I have actually generated within that single second!!! Human minds are really powerful and faster than the speed of lightning!

I have thought of;
1. Is the person trying to invest in a biz?
2. Is he trying to invest in another gadgets(but wait..what gadgets cost over MYR10k? Even IPad cost less than MYR2.5k for the highest range...
3. Is he having extra-marital affairs and needed to sort out the "other" family that he just knew (yeah I know this is more bizarre thoughts...)
4. Seriously no idea ...got into debts? Trying to pay off debts of his closed ones?.......

No no no gotta stop making my own assumption and just try to sound him out when I meet him(hoping he is willing to share)...

Alas he is NOT willing to share until I promised not to make any statement and judgement/comment after he shared....

Phew.. When I finally heard the reason though totally disagree inside but at least it's not hitting any one of my worst assumptionssss...phew...now it could have been worst...yes...(my Fren once disagree on such statement as it works more like a psychological reassurance...but still I would lile to count my blessings... and think It could have been worst and I shouldn't take this case any further...

It served as. wake-up call to me really...that anything can happened...just how prepared you are to face anything or any ball that get thrown to you.....

Take care of yourself well and always be Prepared mentally and physically to face any "balls"... I am going for my preparation work now with my weekly exercise (cleaning & mopping) regime which usually lasted more than 2 hrs...yeah long workout ;) !

Cheers!

Sent from my iPhone

No comments: