Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Affordable Domain Deal Packages!

Hi folks!

Ever dreamed to own your own domain like I do? Now there's more affordable choices locally. One of the more hot one in town is Exabytes.

Look at their affordable packages like:
Owning a .my domain starting from RM22 onwards? Check out more details here http://exabytes.com.my/services/domain/mydomain.php

Exabytes offers us domain registration for variety of domain extensions. We have full control over our domain name registered with Exabytes. Exabytes also provide us with a web based domain control panel for us to manage our domain name in real time.

I like Exabytes Domain because I have bought and perform the settings on the domain with Exabytes from scratch on behalf of my close ones;  and subsequently renew it the following year. I must say their online support team is awesome, their fast response and online chat support managed to renew  the domain at an awesome deal during the Merdeka sales...awesome awesome ...awesome is what I can say about Exabytes! You gotta try it to testify it yourself! Don't wait, check out http://exabytes.com.my/ now for their great promotion packages before it ends soon!

 

Cheers!

1 comment:

-[X]ylement- said...

Great post, Exabytes is always my choice. By the way, you have several nice blog post I see here... you should probably get a domain for your blog. Domains nowadays is quite cheap... RM38 a year for a .com only.. you can also get your own .com email =)