Monday, July 4, 2011

Do what you need to or......

Hi folks,

One day I was torn between two choices to make. And this thought came to me...

Do I...

Do what I should ...

-OR-

Do what I need to....

-OR-

Should do what I need to................
Need to do what I should do................


Am I making you more confused now?

Take for a simple example....
You are feeling hungry and craves for fried Indian noodle...
But, you are having slight sorethroat and cough....and you have decided to eat healthier, less oil, less salt, less fried food....more fruits and vegetables.

So what do you pick? A yummy fried Indian noodle...or a nourishing noodle soup or salad?

Or...you are feeling stress..and you think you need to listen to some soothing music to calm down...yet you knew you also running out of time to catch up on some audio talks which you have to complete before the due date.

So what do you choose? Do you choose what you need...or what you should?

Let me know what you would react or do in such situation...

Love to hear your wise wisdom way!

Cheers!

1 comment:

transformed housewife said...

pick your priorities so it doesn't matter whether;

DO WHAT YOU NEED TO or
DO WHAT YOU SHOULD DO.