Thursday, December 22, 2011

KPI to God

Hi folks,

Have you done your KPI lately?

What is KPI? KPI stands for Key Performance Index, is an industry jargon for a type of performance measurement.

KPIs are commonly used by an organization to evaluate its success or the success of a particular activity in which it is engaged. Sometimes success is defined in terms of making progress toward strategic goals. (Source:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Performance_indicator)

Usually at year end, most companies will be reviewing the KPI with their staff. So do I.

As i reviewed my own KPI, I was thinking how about my KPI with God? Are we doing our part to fulfil our duties as God's children?

No matter what religion or belief you have, you sure do have your own personal goals to achieve.

What about KPI to God? Things like:
  1. How many people have I offered my help, my smiles, my care?
  2. How many challenges have I undertake and overcome?
  3. Have I become a much better person in terms of virtues/character? Am I more caring, more patient, more considerate than before?
  4. Have I perform my worldly duties to my best effort? Have I fulfil my role as a wife, mother, daughter, employee/employer, citizens, friends, etc?
  5. Have I pray to God and let God walk with me in my daily life? Am I closer to God than before?
These are some of the KPI to God that I am reflecting.

What about you? Certainly life is not just about climbing the corporate ladder or building wealth alone.

Hope I will be a better person than I am every single day!

Cheers!
 

No comments: